Brownhills Ormiston Academy is a small, traditional school with a welcoming and friendly atmosphere that has 700 students currently on roll, age range 11-16. Our last Ofsted in 2017 graded the school good with a range of Outstanding features.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic individual to join our Modern Foreign Language department. To be successful, you will be ambitious, career driven, and have a firm commitment to raising whole school achievement.
The idea candidate should:
- Possess strong curriculum knowledge
- Demonstrate effective classroom management
- Be confident in their ability to raise standards and instil self-belief and achievement in our students
- Be a fully inclusive team player
- Show commitment to inclusion and success for all
- Have enthusiasm, resilience, warmth, and humour
- Actively contribute to the wider life and ethos of the Academy
In return we offer:
- A supportive and inclusive work environment
- Comprehensive CPD
- Collaborative colleagues
- The opportunity to join an aspiring academy with exciting plans for the future
- A commitment to achieving a realistic work/life balance
For an informal discussion, please contact Mrs Helen Keenan Principal, on 01543 452886.
To find out more and apply, please visit oatcareers.co.uk/job/06-teacher-of-french. Please note that CVs are not accepted.
Closing date: Friday 21st May 2021
Brownhills Ormiston Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Suitability checks will be undertaken in accordance with KCSIE, including identity, Right to Work, qualifications, Prohibition check, two references and enhanced DBS check including Children’s Barred List.
Brownhills Ormiston Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years