Part-time teacher of primary French (1 day per week)
Morley Memorial Primary School is a happy, inclusive school located in Cambridge. We are a successful 2-form entry school with values at the heart of what we do and a mission to make learning truly irresistible through our creative curriculum. Our school community is highly diverse with many children speaking 2 or more languages. From September we are looking to appoint an excellent teacher of French who shares our high expectations and who can inspire and motivate our KS2 learners with great teaching.
We are looking for a teacher with:
- A passion for teaching French within a creative curriculum
- Ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- High expectations and the capacity to challenge children from beginners to fluent French speakers
We can offer:
- Well behaved and enthusiastic children who love learning
- Friendly and supportive staff
- Support for professional development
The contract will initially be a fixed term contract for 2 years. To learn more about the school or download an application pack please visit the school website www.morley.cambs.sch.uk or contact the Ms Ann Daniels on email@example.com . Visits to the school are welcomed and applicants are encouraged to contact the school office to arrange a visit.
Final date when applications will be considered: 26th June 2018. Candidates will be shortlisted on a rolling basis so early application is advised.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS checks.