Part-time - 0.6 to 0.8 FTE
Required for September 2017, an enthusiastic and highly motivated classroom practitioner The Becket School is a heavily over-subscribed and highly successful Catholic Voluntary Academy, part of South Nottingham Catholic Academy Trust with a 6th Form of over 270 students.
Ideally we are looking to appoint someone to work three and a half days per week but are also happy to consider applications from those wishing to work for three or four days per week.
• possess QTS
• be able to inspire and enthuse students
• be committed to achieving excellent results
• be able to teach French up to and including GCSE and preferably to A level
• be able to teach German in KS3 and preferably beyond
We can offer:
• wonderful students who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
• a team of talented and highly committed MFL teachers
• a supportive working environment with excellent facilities
• a commitment to outstanding CPD opportunities for all staff through our position as a lead school in the Trust’s Teaching School Alliance
We are a welcoming and inclusive school and are happy to accept applications for those of all faiths and none who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
For an application pack please visit our website www.becketonline.co.uk or email Mrs Di Maxwell, Trust HR Leader, at the school, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 5 May 2017 (9am)
The Trust is committed to safe recruitment and the post will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check The Becket School, The Becket Way, Wilford Lane, West Bridgford, Nottingham NG2 7QY Tel: 0115 982 4280