Haydon is a large, friendly and creative school in North West London. We have been judged as outstanding by OFSTED. We are looking for a passionate Teacher of French & Italian thrive in our supportive environment. Whether you are a new teacher looking to do your NQT year in a supportive and happy school where personal development is at the centre of everything we do, or a more experienced teacher looking for a school where your passion and ideas will be welcomed enthusiastically, we would love to hear from you.
What we can offer :
• A large MFL Department currently teaching French, German, Spanish & Italian
• Working in a large supportive department with 10 teachers
• Two ICT rooms dedicated to MFL
• Teaching A level classes
• Developmental lesson observations instead of grading
• Modern Classrooms and a wealth of existing resources available to use
What you can offer:
• Ability to teach across all key stages including A level
• Creativity with lesson plans
• Sharing best practice and teaching methods with department
Reasons to work at Haydon school:
- Haydon has a fantastic personal development programme for teachers at all levels. All our training is tailored to individual needs and not just a ‘one size fits all’ model.
- The Haydon culture is supportive, friendly and we encourage staff at all levels to share good practice and ideas. We strongly believe that teaching is a truly great creative profession.
- Our students want to learn and be part of a community they take great pride in and take responsibility for pioneering change.
- We are a school that feels our students should be exposed to as wide a variety of cultures and experiences as possible. As a teacher, you will have the opportunity to join them in this journey. We have a very large sixth form and encourage our staff to teach to A-level.
Please click on the ‘apply’ button below to complete the application form for this role.
To find out why we’re so proud of Haydon School, visit our website now: www.haydonschool.com or check us out on twitter @HaydonSchool
Haydon School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers must share this commitment.