A fantastic opportunity for a dynamic colleague to take up this position at our vibrant and successful school.
We need you to be:
• Committed to inspiring and motivating our students through the highest expectations
• A team player with excellent subject knowledge
• A strong communicator wanting the best for each student
• A cracking teacher, enthusiastic and optimistic in your approach
Modern Foreign Languages is a very successful faculty, with students achieving significantly above national expectations over consecutive years. Our students enjoy trips overseas, cultural events and competitions as part of their languages education.
What we offer:
· An outstanding employee support package alongside proven support with professional development. Within Camden, opportunities to lead across the borough on strategy and best practice networks
· The school has invested heavily in languages with the faculty having moved into a suite of new classrooms last year
· As a long standing Investor in People, Hampstead School has an amazing record of development leading to rapid career progression at all levels
“Staff really like working at the school. They feel valued and very well supported. Leaders have ensured that they have very good opportunities for training and development. Many staff have moved on to promoted posts internally and elsewhere. This is an exciting, dynamic place to work, and its vitality greatly benefits the pupils”. (Ofsted)
“Fizzes with activity” (Good Schools Guide)
“An exceptional climate for learning” (Challenge Partners)
Details and application form can be downloaded from our website.
Closing Date: Thursday 22 March 2018 (Midday)
Interview Date: Monday 26 March 2018
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check. Checks will be made with previous employers.