The European School RheinMain is recruiting teachers for the Anglophone Section of the Secondary School (years 6 to 12) for the following subject:
- French and French as a Foreign Language - part time - ca. 14 hours a week.
The successful candidate will be:
- a qualified secondary teacher,
- passionate about teaching, having the ability to provide an inspiring education,
- motivated to secure the academic and emotional progress of the students,
- dedicated in enabling all students to achieve their potential,
- prepared to initiate creative projects.
- mother tongue level speakers of French
- pleasant and international working environment,
- new campus with modern facilities,
- attractive salary,
- private pension scheme,
- bonus system.
Please send your application with supporting documents (CV, diplomas, references) to the attention of Mr. Tom Zijlstra, director.
Europäische Schule RheinMain
Tom Zijlstra / Direktor
61118 Bad Vilbel
The European School RheinMain
Bad Vilbel, Germany
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 18 years