We require for January 2018 a talented and enthusiastic French teacher to join a dynamic, friendly and experienced department in a high performing school. Langley Park School for Boys is a large, oversubscribed, 11-18 school with co-educational sixth form. We consistently achieve high academic success; this summer attaining 83% 9-4 grades for our ‘Basics’ outcomes for English and Mathematics and a 99.5% pass rate at A-Level (53% A*-B grades). In June 2015, Ofsted judged the school to be ‘Outstanding’ in all categories. “ What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will:
• Have the ability to teach French to KS5 and in a way that keeps students engaged and stimulated
• Have a proven record as an excellent classroom practitioner
• Be experienced teaching to Key Stage 4 French
• Be either an experienced or newly qualified teacher.
• Be able to offer either Spanish or German to KS3