Teacher of MFL (French)
0.6 permanent contract
Required for September 2021
We are seeking to appoint a part time (0.6) inspirational French teacher with a strong commitment to raising achievement and standards with an informed and creative approach to curriculum delivery.
The successful candidates will be able to offer outstanding teaching to KS3 and KS4. They will have a willingness to get involved in extra-curricular activities, and to share good practice.
The posts would suit either experienced teachers or outstanding NQTs and we would welcome applications from either.
· An excellent learning environment.
· Supportive and committed colleagues
· Students who engage well in the learning process
· An opportunity to develop your career.
Please apply online – CV’s will not be accepted.
The school is committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of students and expects staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo appropriate child protection screening including a DBS check.
Closing Date: 8.00am Monday 12 April 2021
Interviews: Thursday 15 April 2021
Bramhall High School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years