This post will suit a dynamic, well qualified teacher who has or hopes to have a successful track record of teaching French throughout the school, including Advanced Level.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent academic qualifications in French
- A lively enthusiasm for teaching French
- A determination to achieve outstanding results
- An ability to use ICT for teaching and learning
- A commitment to offering a rich variety of extra curricular activities
- A willingness to contribute to the ethos of the school
Upton Hall School is a Roman Catholic Grammar School for girls. There are over 980 girls on roll and it is oversubscribed. The school has academy status.
Upton Hall School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
For application forms and further details contact the school or visit the web site.
Applications to be returned by email (email@example.com)to school by:
Closing date: Monday 26 February 2018 at 12 noon
Interviews: Monday 12 March 2018
Upton Hall School FCJ, Upton, Wirral, CH49 6LJ
Telephone: 0151 677 7696 Fax: 0151 677 6868 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: www.uptonhallschool.co.uk Headmistress: Mrs Patricia Young BA (Hons)