Teacher of GCSE Media Studies and KS3 English
Required start date - ASAP - Full-time - Ongoing
Tameside - Outstanding Secondary School
Vision for Education are recruiting for a Teacher of Media Studies and English to begin at a well liked Secondary School in Tameside. The successful candidate will be expected to teach GCSE Media and KS3 English. You will be the sole Media teacher at the school so experience is crucial.
The successful candidate will be placed at an Ofsted Outstanding Secondary School based in Tameside. You will benefit from an environment where outstanding learning takes place, and where every student and staff member feel valued. You will find that both pupils, staff and parents alike are overwhelmingly positive about all that the school provides their children.
You will have;
- Excellent teaching skills
- An awareness of the national educational picture
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High expectations of all and commitment to all aspects of school life
- Flexibility, energy and imagination
- Passion and drive to help the school realise its vision
- Ability to teach English to KS3 and Media Studies to GCSE.
At Vision for Education, we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as an Media and English Teacher, you will receive:
· Excellent daily rates of pay, paid weekly through PAYE
· Support through your placements
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to a dedicated Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Access to free specialist Continued Professional Development (CPD) opportunities such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling Qualifications, and 20+ eLearning Courses through EduCare
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are an English Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students, and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you today.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and meet Vision for Education's stringent safeguarding checks for this Teacher position. We will also require you to hold a current DBS certificate (Child Workforce only) and it be registered on the Online Update Service. If your DBS is not registered online or you do not hold a DBS under Child Workforce, Vision will assist in your application.
For more information on this Teacher position and other teaching opportunities Vision for Education have to offer across the North West, please contact us directly for further assistance.