It is said that education is what you remember when you leave school and this is a result of inspirational teaching that create learning experiences that last a lifetime.
Teaching at a Fortes School represents an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed individual to join an already successful group.
It would suit an experienced teacher who is looking to continue a successful career pathway. We are looking for certain qualities:
- Skilled in the best global educational practices;
- Committed to developing and inspiring every pupil, to believe that they can and will succeed
- Able to teach through the “multiple intelligences”, to develop the whole-child
- Tech-savvy, fluent in using APPs and technology, extend and enrich each pupil’s learning experience
- Outstanding role models who embody our core values
- Passionate about providing enriched learning opportunities for children in and out of the classroom
- Excellent communicators who can ignite a passion for learning in our students
- Able to make a significant contribution to our extra-curricular activities (ECA) programme and to wider campus life
- Strong academic back-ground, work-ethic, well-organised having excellent interpersonal skills
- This opportunity will include teaching these subjects at Key Stage 3, GCSE and A Level including BTEC National in Travel and Tourism. We welcome candidates looking to broaden their experience including recently qualified teachers.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and well-qualified holding as a minimum, a B.ED or a B.A & PGCE / PGDE and QTS
Aspiring or current Middle Leaders are encouraged to apply for Middle Leadership positions (i.e. Subject Leader / Head of Department; Assistant Head etc.) When applying please indicate your:
- Specialism in a Subject Area;
- Past MLT experience
- Excellent tax-free salary
- Furnished Accommodation
- Baggage Allowance
- Medical Insurance for self
- Annual Air-Ticket and paid vacations
- State-of-the art facilities and amenities in a newly built campus in a prime location in Dubai
- An enthusiastic learning community of students, teachers, parents and Board members, who are dedicated to maximise student achievement for each and every child, and to create positive learning opportunities in and out of the classroom
- Working within a team of highly driven and supportive colleagues
- Excellent professional development
- Working in Dubai, one of the world’s most sought after work and travel destinations
If you have the passion, energy and commitment to drive accelerated outcomes for young people, then get in touch. In return, you will join a rapidly evolving organisation that can offer you a central role within our future growth plans.
Candidates are invited to complete our Online Application by visiting: http://forteseducation.com/Careers/Current-Openings
Interviews will be held via SKYPE and/or at a venue in Dubai or the UK
Application Closing Date 18th December, 2016
Appointment Start Date Mid-Aug 2017