Curriculum Opportunities at Seevic & Palmer’s College – Commencement August 2018
Having just gone through an exciting period of growth, there are a number of opportunities available at Seevic and Palmer’s College. We are looking for passionate, innovative curriculum staff to help us achieve our pledge to the community.
As a College our strategy is Career Focused Learning and ensuring that the learner experience and our relationship with our community, local and regional employers is at the heart of everything we do.
Minimum requirements for all our vacancies:
- Commitment to managing excellence in Teaching, Learning & Assessment.
- Candidates must be experienced and qualified (or on the path to qualification)
- Minimum educational standard degree and a L2/GCSE in English and Maths (or equivalent)
- As a multi campus site staff must hold a full driving license and be prepared to travel across both campuses
- Be engaged in Continual Professional Development that supports the College strategy of Career Focused Learning
- Must be able to demonstrate an innovative approach and where you have added substantial value in previous post(s)
- Comprehensive understanding of the Safeguarding and Prevent agenda
- Be in a continued position to work in the United Kingdom
In return the College offers:
- A real opportunity for you to help us to shape and implement the ambitious plans we have for our learners and our College.
- Continued professional development
- Competitive salaries
- New staff benefit package under review
- 55 days’ annual leave + UK recognized Bank Holidays
Please note that we are interviewing immediately for these opportunities and candidates must be available for interview between 14 and 25 May 2018
Unfortunately, we are not able to give feedback to un-shortlisted applicants. If you are successful, we will contact you by email or phone within 48 hours of interview.
The selection process will include an interview, practical exercise and or assessment as a minimum.