We are seeking to appoint a passionate and highly skilled Geography teacher. The successful candidate will be joining an excellent team of teachers and successful department, be able to demonstrate strong subject knowledge with the ability to teach Humanities in Year 7 and Geography at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5.
● The opportunity to join this high attaining, successful and hugely oversubscribed school
● A committed and enthusiastic staff group
● A well-resourced faculty with a strong academic tradition and reputation
● Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development
You will be:
● A passionate and highly skilled teacher of Geography
● Able to teach Humanities across the age and ability range in year 7
● Able to teach Geography across the ability range at Key Stage 3,4 and 5
● Creative and innovative; willing to contribute to the development of students learning and their progress within a committed and forward looking department and faculty
● Committed to continuous professional development leading to outstanding teaching
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Applications are welcome from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, age or disability.
Please visit our web-site for further details and application pack:
Telephone: 0117 9198000
Closing date: 9.00 am Monday 26th February (extended by one week)
Interviews are likely to be held: week commencing Monday 5th March