Part time 0.4/0.6
Elthorne Park High School is a highly popular, successful 11-18, mixed school in West London. We are expanding and about to move into brand new state of the art accommodation, as we increase from a six to an eight form entry school.
What we offer you:
· a passion for achieving excellence in teaching and learning through outstanding CPD;
· a school which has risen to be in the top 250 schools in the country, and continues to improve;
· students who are thoughtful, resilient, hardworking and eager to learn;
· a fantastic team of staff.
What we are looking for from you:
· enthusiasm and a can-do approach;
· a belief that every student can and should achieve beyond expectations, no matter what their background;
· a willingness to try new pedagogical approaches and engage with evidence-based teaching and learning.
If you are ambitious enough to join our successful team then we would love to invite you to apply.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance.
For further information and an application form please refer to the links on the TES website or visit our website www.ephs.ealing.sch.uk and forward completed forms to Ms Wendy Henderson, the Headteacher’s PA on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are welcome to visit the school, be taken on a tour and meet a member of the senior staff. Please contact Ms Henderson on email@example.com or 020 8566 1166 to arrange a time or if you have any questions.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance for the academy.