Teacher Of Geography
Contract type: Fixed Term, Supply
Vision for Education is currently recruiting a Teacher Of Geography to join our well-established team of supply staff. The ideal candidate will hold QTS and will not only be a subject specialist in Geography but will also be willing to teach across other subject areas where required. Whether you are an experienced teacher looking for a change or an NQT looking to professionally develop your skills, this role would be suitable for you. If you are a Teacher Of Geography that can enthuse and motivate students, then this exciting opportunity is for you.
This School has a long-standing tradition of academic excellence. Many of our pupils achieve top grades and advance to top universities. In this tradition it is essential that we continue to inspire intellectual development, provide a culturally rich environment to learn and impart a strong sense of community spirit. We want all our pupils to enjoy learning and leave with the skills and qualities to fulfil their life-goals and dreams, and have successful futures.
To be considered for the Teacher Of Geography position, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching in Secondary schools, ideally up to GCSE and or A level.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Subject specialists.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are the employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teacher Of Geography who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education please contact our Lincolnshire Team.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.