We are looking for an enthusiastic, capable and inspiring teacher to join the Geography department from September 2021 for a minimum of two terms to cover maternity leave. We welcome applications from both NQTs and experienced teachers seeking a new challenge.
The successful applicant will be a Geography graduate able to teach throughout the age range, up to and including A Level and Oxbridge. They will be a subject specialist and a first class teacher of Geography. Above all, we are looking for a teacher who has the ability to motivate and inspire pupils of great academic potential, including Oxford and Cambridge candidates, while bringing an equal level of enthusiasm to teaching across the full ability range.
The successful applicant will be likely to fit the following profile:
• An outstanding classroom practitioner with a passion for teaching Geography.
• Have the ability to work with a team of experienced and talented colleagues.
• Knowledgeable of successful and innovative teaching and the latest curriculum developments in Geography.
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years
THE AIMS OF THE SCHOOL
At Colfe's we set out to:
• promote excellence in all areas and to develop each pupil’s abilities and character to the full;
• provide innovative academic teaching which adds value and foster learning ...