St Angela’s Ursuline is an ‘outstanding’ and heavily oversubscribed catholic girl’s school with a large mixed sixth form where Geography is a popular subject.
This is an excellent opportunity to undertake a teaching role in a vibrant department, in a designated Teaching school, to develop the next generation of Geography teachers and students.
Applicants should be passionate about Humanities, with excellent subject knowledge and committed to ensuring success for all. You will:
• Be able to teach Human & Physical Geography to KS4 and the potential to teach at A level
• Have very good interpersonal and presentational skills
• Be forward thinking, inspirational, receptive to change and the resiliency to work in an Outstanding department and school
• This post is suitable for both experienced and newly qualified teachers
• Salary will be commensurate with experience and areas of expertise
Closing date: 24th April 2017
Interview date: w/b 24th April 2017
Please contact Miss Caroline Brown:
St Angela’s Ursuline School,
St George’s Road,
Tel: 0208 472 6022, Fax: 0208 475 0245
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.stangelas-ursuline.co.uk