Hampton College Eagle Way, Hampton Vale, Peterborough, PE7 8BF.
Hampton College is an established, successful, all-through school, which has recently formed its own multi-academy trust. The trust will also be the education provider for the new secondary school to be built in the locality, Hampton Gardens, scheduled to open in September 2017. The school currently serves the community of Hampton, on the southern outskirts of the city with good links to Cambridge and Stamford. The new school will also serve the neighbouring Cambridgeshire villages of Yaxley and Farcet, as well new housing being added to the Hampton development.
Required for September 2017:
TEACHER OF GEOGRAPHY
We are looking for an imaginative and enthusiastic Geography Teacher. This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding teacher to join this successful and popular school.
• An exciting opportunity to be a part of an enthusiastic and successful Faculty;
• In a school where active learning and experimentation are encouraged and teachers are excited about what they do;
• Where each teaching space has interactive facilities;
• Where students are keen to learn, and to fulfil their potential;
• In a subject area with a successful track record in enrichment activities and links with local community groups;
• A full induction and support programme will be available in order to develop the successful applicant’s skills.
For further details and a Recruitment Pack see the school website – www.hamptoncollege.org.uk
Closing date: 9.00am on Monday 24 April 2017
Hampton College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Applicants will be asked to complete a Disqualification by Association Declaration when invited to interview if they will work in early years provision or in later years provision for children who have not yet attained the age of 8 or if their role is directly concerned in the management of such early or later years provision.