Due to the growth of our curriculum, we are seeking to appoint an ambitious teacher with energy and enthusiasm for Geography.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art Academy. Some of our staff and students had the opportunity to appear in the "Get into Teaching" advertisements whilst filming has taken place at both our Great Barr and Langley sites.
The geography department are a young, supportive team, who plan together to help ensure work-life balance. We are seeking the right candidate to join this existing, stable and ever-growing team.
We are seeking applications from candidates who:
- Can demonstrate the skills and determination to be an outstanding teacher;
- Have enthusiasm, energy and vision;
- Are passionate about their subject;
- Demonstrate innovative ideas for teaching and learning and classroom management skills;
- Have a commitment to help young people succeed;
- Have a willingness to teach A-Level.
Why should you work with us?
Your dedication & commitment is not only recognised, but highly rewarded.
- Work laptop;
- Comprehensive CPD;
- Complimentary tea and coffee;
- Complimentary membership to Q3 Gym;
- Fun & interesting weekly staff incentives (weekly prizes, surprises and rewards following the previous week);
- Free parking.
- Excellent facilities - a state-of-the-art Academy. (Some of our staff and students have had the opportunity to appear in the "Get into Teaching" advertisements whilst filming has taken place here at Great Barr.)
If you are determined to make a difference to the life chances of young people by raising standards, expectations and achievement, you share our passion.
We want every child to feel happy and excited about coming to our Academy. We want our students to return home telling their families of the memorable and exciting lessons they have enjoyed.
What they say about us...
In January 2017, Ofsted said we continued to be a good school. They reported that "Relationships between teachers and pupils are extremely strong and this means that in lessons, pupils work hard, showing respect for one another and their teachers".
Please click 'Apply Now' and once fully completed, please submit your application.
Closing date for applications: 9am on Monday 27th November 2017.
Informal visits to the Academy are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact HR to arrange this.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. To assess the suitability of the candidate, this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Check (DBS), satisfactory employment references, as well as identification and qualification, prohibition and barred list checks which will be required before commencing duties.
Q3 Academies Trust, Wilderness Lane, Great Barr, Birmingham, B43 7SD
0121 358 6186