By joining Jubilee High School you will be working in a school that :
• Is high performing and offers great career and leadership development for all
• Offers dynamic and vibrant staff that flourish by working together
• Provides access to our multi- academy primary and secondary Trust and the opportunities that it is able to offer
• Operates a shorter academic year, including a two-week autumn half-term
We require someone:
- Who is a passionate and dynamic teacher
- Who will motivate and inspire our students
- That will deliver the highest quality learning experience.
Our Geography department
Geography is a well-resourced department with its own IT suite. There are two full time subject specialist teachers. It is a popular and successful choice at Key stage 4 and there are lots of opportunities for fieldwork.
To apply to join our successful and dynamic thinking school please click on the 'apply now' button below to download the TES application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to discuss the position, or arrange a tour of the school, please contact Steve Price, Headteacher at email@example.com
Jubilee High School is committed to safeguarding and successful applicants will be required to undertake a d Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.