This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful department in a school where Geography is a popular option into both KS4 and 5. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic Teacher of Geography; you will have the opportunity to teach at all key stages across age and ability ranges. The ability to teach other subjects in the Humanities area is desired. There is also a Head of Year (Progress Leader) position for the right candidate. This includes a TLR 2B
The successful candidate will:
• Contribute to wider improvement of the subject, school and trust
• Be driven and committed to your students
• An excellent practitioner who is willing to challenge and be challenged
• A willingness to support on site fieldwork in lower school and assist delivering of day & residential opportunities at KS4 & 5.
Christ's College is an exciting place to work with dedicated staff, positive students and supportive parents. We are looking for colleagues to join us in working to make Christ's College even better in the future. There is a proven track record of excellent professional development opportunities. Staff are provided opportunities for career progression, with high quality training in place.
As an academy which is part of the Good Shepherd Trust we offer salaries in line with the Surrey Pay Scales. Along with your salary there are a number of attractive benefits which include:
• On site parking and easy access to London via road and public transport
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle2work scheme with up to 32% off a bike
• Overseas sponsorship for the right candidate
Discount schemes which offer:
• Up to 10% off your next holiday
• 20% off a new mobile contract
• 40% off cinema tickets
• Discounts at a range of high street shops such as Boots, Topshop, Apple and many more.
If you would like to tour the school or have further questions please contact by telephone on 01483 537 373 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: Tuesday 23rd April 12 Noon
Interviews: Thursday 25th April