ABC Teachers, part of TES, are a leading recruitment service for schools in Birmingham. We have been asked by a selective entry school in North Birmingham to provide them with a suitably qualified teacher of languages. This will be German and French. The role is due to start in January 2020.
About the role:
• Teaching MFL (German and French)at KS3 and KS4
- Competitive rate of pay (dependent on experience)
• Daily supply cover and long-term assignments available
• No ties to a fixed contract and ability to tailor your work options
About the School:
• Boost your career with work in this selective entry school
Set in the heart of North Birmingham
• Be assigned a dedicated education consultant who works collaboratively with the schools in your area
• Experience a variety of schools or build solid relationships with staff and students at one school
• Work in a team oriented and supportive environment
• Be a suitably qualified MFL Teacher i.e PGCE/BEd
• Have proven experience teaching the UK curriculum or equivalent in the last 5 years
• Eligible to work in the UK (must hold a valid visa)
• Be able to provide valid references for your work with children
• Hold or be willing to complete a DBS/police check
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Mike Talbot on 0121 481 2231.
We have jobs similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.