Are you passionate about teaching German (and French) and making a difference to young peoples lives? Looking for an “Outstanding” innovative and forward thinking school which genuinely challenges, develops and invests in you? Then come and meet us at Swavesey Village College!
As a lead school within a newly developing Academy chain in Cambridgeshire (mostly), opportunities for advancement within the Trust at all levels is frequent, and encouraged by senior staff.
We care about your career; motivated staff who are supported to be successful and ambitious make great teachers!
Swavesey Village College is recruiting for a teacher of German (and French) to join our Inspirational and highly successful community from September 2018. We would consider applications from full time or part time candidates. We are looking for someone who is passionate about inspiring young minds and challenging themselves to constantly improve. We encourage and support staff to innovate and grow as professionals, by working collaboratively with like-minded colleagues within our school and across our family of schools in our trust - CMAT.
Our ideal candidate will be:
· Interested in spreading their enthusiasm for Languages beyond the classroom.
· Committed to the pursuit of excellence and have a strong desire to work in a team that supports all members of its community to be successful
In return, we can offer you:
· Induction for all
· Strong NQT Programme, reduced TT, Mentor, NQT CPD
· Calendared NQT/RQT/New staff meetings for CPD
· Leadership Coaching
· Free tea, coffee, squash in staff area
· Child care voucher scheme through payroll (tax free)
· Free eye test for constant computer users
· All Staff Activities (Staff Association, Thirsty Thursday, Friday Football, BBQ’s Paint Balling, etc)
· Free breakfast
· Free Gym membership at SVC on specific days
Swavesey is a village community school located close to Cambridge with excellent transport links to Cambridge and the pretty market town of St Ives, however, we have a considerable local and national reputation for academic excellence and innovation as part of our Academy Trust – CMAT and as a Teaching School - CTSN.
There are more reasons to join us, please view the professional development and staff services attachment to get a full breakdown on what makes Swavesey Village College such a special place to work.
For any additional information please contact Claire Newman - Personnel Administrator on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 9.00am on Tuesday 17 April 2018.
Please note applications received after this time will not be accepted.
To apply for this vacancy, please click the apply button below and if you have any queries beforehand please contact Sabine Pichout – CL MFL email@example.com
Swavesey Village College is closed for Easter break from Monday 2 April until Friday 13 April.