Teacher of German
Full/part time – maternity cover
From the Summer Term 2020
We are looking for an outstanding German teacher to join our collaborative and supportive Modern Foreign Languages Department, by providing maternity cover from the Summer Term 2020.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about teaching and learning in Modern Foreign Languages and will have the ability to motivate students. They will be happy to work in support of a friendly team. The ability to also offer French is desirable but not essential.
The Radcliffe School offers the opportunity to:
• Work with a Modern Foreign Languages Department that is passionate about achievement for all pupils.
• Work with fantastic students who enjoy a dynamic and engaging curriculum.
• Operate within a diligent team of excellent teachers who have a wealth of expertise and experience.
• Teach, research, develop and examine Modern Foreign Languages at GCSE and A Level.
• Work with a driven and inspirational department in pursuit of excellence.
• Be part of a strong induction programme tailored to your experience and needs.
• Contribute to high quality teaching and learning, and the provision of extracurricular activities to drive students forward.
• Collaborate within a very supportive environment where professional development is an essential aspect of our daily practice.
• Develop your career.
• Contribute to the creation of outstanding student experiences in Modern Foreign Languages learning for all.
If you feel that you have the energy, passion, resilience and drive to be part of making The Radcliffe School outstanding we would love to have you on our team. Visits to the School are welcomed and encouraged.
Please contact Jo Moloney, Personnel Manager, on 01908 682 289 or go to www.radcliffeschool.org.uk for more information about the post and an application form.
The deadline for applications is Monday 24 February 2020. We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date where we find suitable applications and so we advise that applications should be submitted as soon as possible as we may choose to interview shortly after receipt.
The Radcliffe School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post requires an enhanced DBS disclosure. We are an equal opportunities employer.