Teacher of Girls PE & Maths
Salary scale: TMS - £25,714 - £36,961
FIXED TERM - 22nd JULY 2022
At the Midland Academy Trust, we protect and promote the mental, physical, intellectual, and emotional health of young people. We do this by ensuring they are safe, happy, and successful, enjoying the very best of what has been thought and said in an environment which builds their capacity to become leaders of the future.
A vacancy has arisen for a Teacher of Girls PE and Maths based at Hartshill Academy.
The successful candidate will:
- Have relevant professional and subject pedagogy
- Experience teaching within the specified subject area in Key Stages 3 and 4.
- Expected level of practice and professional responsibilities as defined by the teacher standards.
- Be able to progress, behaviour and welfare of students in classes
- Ensure the classroom is a safe and secure environment.
- Be able to teach and coach Netball specific PE lessons.
- Effectively split their time between the PE and Maths departments.
What we can offer you:
- Curriculum Excellence
- Strong Conditions for Learning
- Reducing Teacher Workload
- Developing Staff Expertise
- Serving our Community
Only Midland Academy Trust applications forms will be accepted.
Closing Date: 6th December 2021
Application forms should be returned to email@example.com.
This Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS disclosure. Start dates will be conditional upon receipt of satisfactory pre employment checks. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020. Which means that when applying for certain jobs and activities certain spent convictions and cautions are ‘protected’, so they do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Further information about filtering offences can be found in the DBS filtering guide.
The Privacy Notice can be found on our Trust website: https://www.midlandat.co.uk/
Hartshill School is a co-educational secondary academy in Nuneaton, Warwickshire, for students aged 11-16. It is a member of the Midland Academies Trust.
The secondary school is set in extensive grounds and it celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2007....