These are exciting times at St Thomas Aquinas School. As part of the Lumen Christi Catholic Multi Academy, we are linked closely with five other Schools allowing real opportunities for us to collaborate our teaching and learning strategies to raise standards for students.
The Governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic and suitably qualified Teacher of Girls PE. The suitable candidate will join a committed team of specialists with a strong tradition of working together. The person appointed will be a graduate able to teach at all levels. This is a wonderful opportunity for the right person to work in a curriculum area with highly committed staff in a large and popular Catholic secondary school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about teaching PE
- Has high expectations of themselves and their students.
- Has a proven track record of raising attainment through their teaching and learning, making a positive impact within their own classroom.
- Has a commitment to working collaboratively as part of a team and working strategically with the Head of Faculty and other post-holders.
- Will support in extra-curricular and fixture events.
We will offer you:
- Enthusiastic students who want to learn
- A caring School atmosphere with supportive colleagues and parents.
- A positive and exciting learning environment.
- Supportive middle leaders and senior leaders throughout the School.
The School encourages applications from NQTs who would be welcomed by a supportive and enthusiastic faculty. In the case of more experienced candidates, we have a TLR (£2,667 TLR 2c) available for an outstanding individual.
Informal visits to the school are encouraged to meet the faculty and discuss the role in more detail.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Closing Date: Thursday 19 April 2018, 9.00am.
Interviews due to take place on Wednesday 25 April 2018.
For further details and application form visit www.stacs.org or contact:
The Office Manager at St Thomas Aquinas Catholic School, Wychall Lane, Kings Norton, Birmingham. B38 8AP.
Tel: 0121 464 4643 Email: email@example.com