Teacher of Girls PE
Main Pay Range M1 to M6
Salary Range: £23,720 to £35,008 p.a.
We are seeking to appoint a teacher of PE to join our experienced team of teachers at the Colne Community School and College. For teachers currently undergoing teacher training, a start date of July 2019 will be considered.
We're looking for you if you have:
· The ability to teach "outstanding" lessons in PE
· Experience of working with support staff and students to maintain high standards
· Commitment to safeguarding and child protection.
There has never been a more exciting time to join our school community. It is an unprecedented opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of our young students and work with us on our journey to success supported by The Sigma Trust, a large and local trust of schools. If you are a dynamic qualified teacher (or NQT), who would like to work in an exciting, supportive and collaborative environment and you feel that you have the enthusiasm and commitment required to join our school, we look forward to receiving your application.
We can offer you:
· A Competitive Salary
· Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish
· Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
· Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme,
For additional information about the Trust and this school, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please complete an application form, available from The Sigma Trust/this website and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please read the Notes for Applicants document attached.
Closing Date: 19th May 2019