THE DENBIGH ALLIANCE -DENBIGH SCHOOL
“DENBIGH IS IN THE TOP 10% OF SCHOOLS NATIONALLY, WINNING AN AWARD FOR ITS EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE” – SSAT April 2016
A TEACHING SCHOOL – (July 2011)
“AN OUTSTANDING SCHOOL” (Ofsted – May 2009)
Denbigh School is a school within The Denbigh Alliance Multi Academy Trust. We provide an outstanding educational experience for around 1565 students, age 11-19 in Milton Keynes and have the independence and resources to be innovative and react quickly to change. Denbigh School was designated as a Teaching School in the first cohort, thus putting us at the centre of school improvement, CPD and teacher training locally together with our Alliance partners. We have also established, in partnership, The Tommy Flowers SCITT (Milton Keynes), to train the next generation of the profession for our local schools and are the strategic lead school in the Enigma Maths Hub, one of only thirty four in the country.
We only recruit the very best in our field and are excited to offer the following vacancy to those who feel that they are ready to make that next step in their teaching career.
Teacher of Girls PE (fixed term contract – 1 year)
(Salary is negotiable)
Start date – as soon as possible
We are looking for an inspirational, enthusiastic, committed and self-motivated individual to work within the PE Faculty. The successful candidate will be suitably qualified and will be able to demonstrate an ongoing commitment to extra-curricular and after school activities. You will be expected to teach across the full age range and across all key stages.
We can offer you:
• A positive and successful learning environment.
• Support of a Professional Assistant to assist with subject administration.
• A laptop/tablet to support teaching and learning.
• Excellent staff benefits, including childcare vouchers and discounted gym membership.
• Opportunities for professional learning both within and beyond the School day, including a subsidised MA Programme
• A welcoming and dedicated team of trained staff who are committed to achieving the highest standards for the students.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• Highly effective teaching skills.
• The ability to raise student achievement and enhance student potential.
• The ability to lead and support new initiatives.
• The ability to work as part of a team.
If you feel you have the appropriate qualifications and experience for this role, we would like to hear from you.
Applications are welcome from NQTs and experienced teachers.
To obtain an application pack, please download from our website www.denbigh.net.
or contact Helen Letchford, HR Officer on
Tel: 01908 330523 (direct dial) or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is: Friday 6th October at 9am
Interviews are likely to be held: w/c 9th October 2017
CVs will not be accepted in application for the above positions
Denbigh School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers, prior to interview.
An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.