TEACHER OF GIRLS’ PE
For September 2018
Nower Hill High School is a fantastic place to work and develop as a teacher. We’d love you to come and join us!
We are looking for an inspiring and enthusiastic girls’ PE teacher to join a successful Sports Studies Faculty. PE is a very popular subject at Nower Hill and students participate in a wide variety of different sports. NQTs can join us for three weeks’ paid induction in July.
· a strong and supportive Faculty of 7 specialist teachers with 2 Faculty Teaching and Learning Assistants
· large cohorts of GCSE PE students
· students who are a pleasure to work with and are highly engaged in extra-curricular sport
· very good facilities including a fitness suite
· a strong culture of professional development
· an oversubscribed “outstanding” school with high standards and high expectations.
Closing date: 9.00 am on Tuesday 17th April.
Interviews will take place on Monday 23rd April.
Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children