The Governing Body, Trust and Headteacher seek to appoint an inspiring and engaging teacher to inspire our students from January 2018.
Kingsdown School is at a very exciting stage in its history.
From September we welcomed a
• New Headteacher
• New Chair of Governors and we
• Became an official partner of the River Learning Trust
We are looking for someone who is:
- an dedicated practitioner committed to improving and sharing their practice
- successful in raising standards of attainment and accelerating progress for all
- an excellent team player with a proven record of success
- committed to ensuring delivery of the PE curriculum so that it meets the needs of all students
- able to inspire, engage and enthuse students, staff and parents
- a teacher with real drive, enthusiasm, energy and determination
- ready and wanting to make a real difference to the lives of our students
In return we can offer you:
- the opportunity to work with an incredibly strong, talented and committed team
- excellent facilities and resources
- an ambitious and dedicated student community with supportive parents
- high quality CPD to develop your leadership skills and career
- extended opportunities to network across the RLT
Previous experience of BTEC PE and GCSE dance is desirable.
For an application pack or if you would like to visit the School, please email Ms Hannah Parkin, Human Resources Officer at: email@example.com or 01793 837102
Closing date: 8.00am on Monday 16th October 2017
Interview date: 18th October 2017
CVs will not be accepted. No Agencies please.
Kingsdown School is a popular mixed 11-16 Academy situated on the eastern outskirts of Swindon. The most recent OFSTED inspection commented “The quality of teaching and learning, and the effectiveness of middle leaders have improved. Governors and senior leaders have moved into a higher gear. Students feel safe, behave well, are polite and get on well together”
Kingsdown School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be requested to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.