This is a one year fixed term contract post, which may be subject to review at a later date.
Wanted for January 2019, an enthusiastic, committed and dynamic teacher to deliver PE at both Key stage 3 and 4.
Do you have?
- a passion for PE
- the desire to inspire students and staff;
- the motivation to make a real difference;
- excellent people skills.
- a willingness to work hard.
Then Werneth School is the place for you!
We are looking for a dynamic teacher of PE to join our committed team of PE. This is an ideal opportunity for an outstanding teacher to join an improving school in which you will receive superb support. NQTs are welcome to apply and will receive a comprehensive package of support during their induction year.
The successful applicant will join our department of 6 full time staff. The curriculum is varied and PE is a popular subject within school. A particular strength in the delivery of netball would be preferred but is not essential.
Both AQA GCSE PE and OCR Cambridge National courses are offered at Key stage 4.
A full commitment to extra-curricular PE would also be required
We can offer:
- excellent CPD and new staff support;
- a popular and vibrant school;
- staff who work together and are committed to raising standards;
- a headteacher who, keen to drive the school forward, is open to innovation and creative thinking;
- a school which cares deeply for its students:
- a very supportive Senior Leadership Team;
Further details and an application form are also available from the school website
Please send completed applications to Mrs Catherine Humphreys, P.A. telephone: 0161 494 1222 ext. 1022 or e-mail: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 15th 2018 at 12 noon
Interviews to be held : Thursday 18th October 2018