* Head of PE position possible with this post.
An inspirational, enthusiastic and talented Teacher of Girls’ PE who has the experience and skill to engage our learners and promote effective learning.
As a teacher at Sherborne Qatar you will:
- Promote our mission and values
- Have experience of the English national curriculum
- Have experience of current UK initiatives and developments
- Have the ability to generate excitement about learning
- Have a sense of humour
- Be emotionally intelligent
In return we can offer you :
- The opportunity to teach bright, interesting and hardworking pupils
- An excellent working environment
- The opportunity to get involved in an extensive enrichment programme
- An attractive tax-free salary, with additional benefits
- A good work/life balance
- CPD opportunities
- Strong links to Sherborne Dorset, one of the oldest and most distinguished independent schools
- At least 360 days sunshine!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all staff must share this commitment. The post is subject to enhanced DBS checks.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are asked to email a completed application form, and a covering letter of application (no more than two A4 sheets), addressed to the Headmaster, Mr Stephen Spicer at the email address provided.
Please download the application pack for further information and return by email by 22nd January 2018. Interviews will be held in London during the weeks commencing 3rd and 10th February 2018.
Further details can be found on our website https://www.sherborneqatar.org/home/employment-opportunities/