Teacher of Girls Physical Education
Required from September 2018
Applications from NQTs are welcome
We are seeking to appoint a Teacher and Leader of Girls of PE to our highly successful PE Department. You would join at a special moment as we celebrate 160 years of excellence by admitting our first cohort of girls in September 2018. It is anticipated that this will be a Head of Department post by September 2019.
The position would ideally suit someone with the following qualities.
- Ambitious with aspirations to become a senior leader.
- Well qualified and inspirational classroom practitioner able to
- deliver high quality lessons.
- Understand how to facilitate good levels of student progress.
- A resilient character and strong personal drive to achieve.
- An appreciation of the value of a great education, especially to those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
- The ability to teach, if necessary, to A-Level standard.
If this is you, the school can offer: -
- Wellbeing support through an external medical insurance.
- A team ethos, whereby you are supported throughout the school
- and department.
- A key role at one of London’s fastest improving schools.
- Engaging students that are a delight to work with.
- The opportunity to help re-shape the Geography curriculum.
- A headteacher with very high ambitions for the students, and a relentless determination to provide the highest quality education possible.
- An excellent and productive relationship between pupils and teachers.
- A friendly and happy environment for teachers to ‘feel at home’ within.
Christ's College Finchley is one of the fastest improving schools in the UK and has won five SSAT awards for excellent progress and attainment over the last 3 years.
For an electronic application pack, please visit the schools website at www.christscollegefinchley.org.uk
Information for this post can also be ontained from the school by calling 020 8349 3581 ext. 231. Completed application forms should be returned to the school via email to: email@example.com or posted to the address shown in the advert marked for the attention of the Human Resources Manager.References will be sought prior to interview. CV’s will not be accepted.
Closing date: 30/01/2018