Teacher of Girls’ Physical Education
Required for 1 September 2018
This post will suit a dynamic, outstanding teacher, of girls’ Physical Education, who will be required to teach up to and including GCSE and A Level. Candidates should be keen to develop a successful track record of teaching Physical Education throughout the school, including Sixth Form. This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced teachers or NQTs to join a dedicated and committed team and further develop your abilities and knowledge within a supportive environment.
The department is well equipped with office space and our facilities include sports hall, dance studio, fitness suite, astro turf and playing field.
The successful candidate will have:
· Evidence of pupil successes in accordance with experience
· A passion to inspire students to love the subject through outstanding teaching
· A determination to achieve outstanding results
· An ability to use ICT for teaching and learning
· The desire to make a significant contribution to pupil well being and fitness
· A capacity to use personal initiative in enhancing the work of the department
· The ability to inspire and lead pupils in performing at school level, Club level, County level and National level
· A firm commitment to extra curricular
Upton Hall School is a Roman Catholic Grammar School for girls. There are approximately 980 pupils and Sixth Form students on roll and it is oversubscribed. The school achieved a Progress 8 score this year of 0.91, the highest on Wirral. The school has academy status.
Upton Hall School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
For application forms and further details contact the school or visit the web site.
Applications to be returned by email to school (firstname.lastname@example.org) by:
Closing date: Monday 30 April 2018 at 12 noon
Interviews: Tuesday 8 May 2018
Upton Hall School FCJ, Upton, Wirral, CH49 6LJ
Telephone: 0151 677 7696 Fax: 0151 677 6868 Email: email@example.com
Headmistress: Mrs Patricia Young BA (Hons)