PART-TIME - 7.4 hours per week (0.2 Contract)
We are looking for an enthusiastic course leader for our new Creative Practice foundation degree and honours top up programme, which is set to launch in September 2020.
You will be a keen, personable and dedicated individual with a positive, and optimistic can-do attitude, able to contribute to a vibrant and thriving Academy.
You should be exceptionally well organised and have excellent interpersonal skills together with a commitment to working effectively as part of a team. Your primary focus will be to promote the new degree programme to current students and other interested external parties. You will also be required to prepare course materials and processes ready for when course delivery commences in September 2020.
You will need to undertake a wide range of duties and responsibilities including:
* Take part in open days and other events as required to promote the course, and answer any queries raised by potential or actual stakeholders promptly and professionally.
* Assist potential students in the application process.
* In collaboration with the Team Manager and the wider team, assist with the interview/audition process for the programme.
* Develop an in-depth working knowledge of the programme and internal and external HE processes.
* Develop course materials in readiness for the commencement of delivery.
You will have experience of working in the Creative Industries and a passion for the sector, and experience and knowledge of HE processes would be an advantage.
You will be qualified with a BA (Hons) degree in an Arts subject and hold a recognised Level 5/6 teaching qualification (PGCE/CertEd) or working towards achieving this. In addition, candidates must also have a Level 2 or equivalent qualification in maths and English.
Closing Date: 20th January