Teacher of Health and Social Care and / or Psychology.
(Fixed Term contract – Full-Time - Maternity)
Required for January 2018 in East Yorkshire
Salary to be determined by experience and qualifications.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and creative teacher to join our forward looking and committed team.
The successful candidate will be a specialist teacher in either Health and Social Care and / or Psychology with the ability and experience to deliver one or both subjects to A Level.
We are looking for an excellent practitioner, keen to work as part of a team who are committed to high quality teaching and to enabling all students to realise their potential.
Applications are welcome from NQTs and experienced teachers.
Wolfreton School and Sixth Form College offers:
• a successful professional environment in which to develop your teaching
• a strong team ethos
• well-motivated students, committed staff and supportive parents
• a large and vibrant Sixth Form
• a well-established induction programme for new staff and NQTs
• excellent professional development opportunities for all staff
• consistently high examination results
Wolfreton is a large, truly comprehensive school with 1,500 students on roll, including a Sixth Form of over 230 students. We are a popular, successful school, aiming to become outstanding and enjoying the benefits of our new, purpose built facilities.
If you would like to join a large and vibrant community school where every person matters, we look forward to receiving your application. All appointments will, of course, be subject to appropriate Safeguarding procedures.
Closing Date: 9.00 am Thursday 16 November 2017.
(Please note – we reserve the right to close this post early)
To request an application pack, please contact the school:
• by phone 01482 659356 (24 hour voice mail)
• by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit the school website www.wolfreton.co.uk and download an application pack.