Do you want to be part of a friendly and supportive Trust where everyone is included in professional development opportunities?
If so, find out more about our Trust and how you can make a real difference to young people.
If you are an inspiring and enthusiastic teacher of Health and Social Care we can offer you:
• Excellent CPD
• Regular feedback to develop your teaching expertise
• Access to expert coaching
• An opportunity to participate in a learning and teaching project
• Developmental opportunities for the next step in your career
• Support from a vibrant and caring faculty
• A strong commitment to staff wellbeing and recognition, through the Trust’s people strategy, a range of benefits which include the teachers’ pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym membership, free parking and an employee discount scheme.
Foxford is an 11-18 vibrant, multi-cultural school which is known for its friendly and supportive ethos and its ambition to succeed. We have recently become part of Castle Phoenix Trust which specialises in leadership and was founded in February 2013, on the success of the Caludon Castle Teaching School.
Being part of a Multi Academy Trust, and its associated teaching school, facilitates an opportunity to further develop our strategies to continue to invest in and develop our staff and, most importantly, bring about the best possible outcomes for our students who deserve the very best.
Visits and applications: The headteacher, Ruth Williamson, would be delighted to meet you and talk about the opportunity, please email email@example.com to book onto a visit.
Please contact Emma Over, HR Director, HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk for more information.
Application packs are available to download on www.tes.co.uk or by email HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk . Completed forms to be returned to HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk
Application deadline: Wednesday 22 May 2019 at 9.00 am
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The Trust is committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children and young people and creating a culture of vigilance and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and vigilance.