Teacher of Health and Social Care full or part time
Reference: SCCG2322 | Closing Date: 05/12/2021 | Interview Date: 13/12/2021
Salary: £23,925 - £39,624 Incremental progression throughout the band is available
Contract Type: FT/PT | Hours per Week: 1.0 FTE | Location: Chatsworth Road, M30 9FJ
A new and exciting position has come available to join our very popular and successful Department of Health and Science.
We are looking for a qualified, enthusiastic and skilled teacher with a proven track record of outstanding academic success and achievements to teach on our Level 1-4 Qualifications in Health and Social Care. You will bring a positive attitude and high expectations to each classroom and work as part of a team that aims to raise achievements and realise potential in each learner.
This is an opportunity for you to work with some extraordinary and aspirational students. This position would suit a candidate who has experience of working in this field. Applications from ECTs and industry specialists are encouraged, as full support is offered to new teachers.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
Reasons to Join Us:
• Sixth Form College’s Association style terms and conditions (195 days) and automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
• A range of developmental & career opportunities
• Staff Benefits Package with the best discounts and savings from high-street retailers, holidays and cinemas
• Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and health cash plans
• Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies
Commitment to Safeguarding
As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees.
For the right candidate who is unable to commit to full time hours, a job-sharing arrangement would be considered.
Beacons of educational excellence, transforming the lives of individuals and communities
It is great that you are considering joining us so let’s tell you a little bit more about the benefits of working for us!