Exciting immediate opportunity to join one of Bucharest’s leading international schools.
The International School of Bucharest is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Teacher of History to teach at Key Stage Three, IGCSE, IB Diploma and also A Level. Our present teacher will be accompanying their spouse on a diplomatic posting so this position is available from January 2018.
The International School of Bucharest is on a purpose-built campus close to the city so it is possible to live in the city-centre and commute. The school has a well-established community among staff and students with low staff turnover. We are looking for a teacher to contribute to an already thriving school community within an experienced department.
- Have experience of teaching History in a secondary school from Key Stage Three to Key Stage Five;
- Hold a PGCE or equivalent;
- Be a highly motivated and talented teacher;
- Be willing to contribute to the wider school community and Humanities Department through extra-curricular activities;
- Have a positive attitude to students.
Our Benefits Package Includes:
- A competitive Salary;
- Health Insurance;
- Flight Allowance;
- Housing Allowance.
We are committed to enabling staff to participate in high-quality CPD from world renowned providers who include Cambridge Assessment International Education and the International Baccalaureate Organisation.
More information and an Application Form can be found at http://www.isb.ro/Working-for-Us/Working-at-ISB.aspx