Date posted: Start date: January 2018 Contract type: Part Time / Full Time
Salary: Inner London Weighting Contract term: Permanent Suitable for NQTs: No
Teacher History with ability to teach Government and Politics desirable.
Eastbrook School has moved into amazing new buildings for our all through 3 – 18 campus. We are looking for an outstanding teacher with experience of teaching KS3 and 4 History as well as A level Government and Politics. The opportunity for full time, part time and job share are all available. If successful you will work in an innovative and dynamic all through school where:
• The outstanding new facilities will enable you to transform the lives of young people.
• You will experience the daily satisfaction of working with children from a wide range of backgrounds and cultures who can be coached to achieve their ambitious goals.
• You will benefit from excellent support and inspiration with a collegiate all through staff team.
• Your contribution to our strong Humanities provision will be highly valued by all.
• Your continued professional development will be a high priority.