At Hillview School for Girls, we are looking for a passionate teacher to deliver high-quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
WHY CHOOSE US
Hillview School for Girls is a Performing Arts specialist school based in Tonbridge. We offer an on-site nursery, gym and ample staff parking. You will have the opportunity to work alongside enthusiastic subject specialists in the Humanities areas.
WHAT WE OFFER
• A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
• The opportunity to teach History to A level.
• Collaborative working to support our endeavour to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
• A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
• A successful NQT support program.
• Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students without limitations.
Please submit a CV or TES application form by the closing date.
Closing date: 9.00am on 24th February 2020
Please note, applications may be considered whilst the post is being advertised. Hillview School reserves the right to close earlier than the stated deadline.
Hillview School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.