The governors of this very successful Catholic high school wish to appoint a dynamic and inspirational Teacher of History. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate of the highest calibre to join our very successful Humanties team. We are seeking a colleague who has the ability to enthuse and motivate our pupils and who has the determination to continue to develop as a professional. This post is suitable for both NQTs and for those with relevant teaching experience.
The successful candidate will: -
- Be an excellent practitioner
- Have the knowledge and capacity to teach across the full age and ability range
- Be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved
- Have the skills to play a key role in the continued development of this core subject
- Be willing to go the extra mile for our pupils
Cardinal Allen is a forward looking, oversubscribed, “outstanding Catholic school”, seeking to build on its success. Leadership and behaviour were both judged as outstanding in our most recent Ofsted inspection (2015) and we are determined to continue to provide the very best for the pupils in our care. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. Application forms and further details are available via the school website or by contacting the school.
Candidates are more than welcome, indeed encouraged, to call the Headteacher for an informal discussion or to visit the school prior to application.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 26th April 2017.
Melbourne Avenue, Fleetwood, FY7 8AY 01253 872659