We are now seeking an outstanding Teacher of History for our client school in Long Eaton.
Are you a History Teacher with a wide range of history knowledge?
Would you be happy to work at a well-resourced school in Nottingham?
As a History Teacher do you think you can introduce new teaching skills to benefit students?
If you answered yes to the above, then this is the History Teacher role for you!!
History Teacher - The Role
This school is seeking a passionate and enthusiastic History Teacher who is looking to work in an inclusive school full time starting this September for the full academic year. If you believe you can make a difference in History, then you are exactly who they are looking for. Their humanities department provides all staff with a supportive and forward thinking environment. The ideal candidate will help add towards the development of students and help with preparations for GCSE's.
Whether you are at the start of your career or an experienced teacher you will bring your enthusiasm for your subject and your ability to inspire and transform the lives of young people. The department also has a rich programme of trips, visits and extra-curricular activities.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Steph Birt on 01509 608 017 or email email@example.com
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.