The Duston School is looking to appoint a Teacher of History. This is an exciting time to join our World Studies Faculty teaching the full range of key stages. Within the faculty, we aim to ensure that students will learn to understand the relevance of history through creativity, challenge and engaging activities. They will learn to work collaboratively and analytically, as well as developing key skills and techniques to ensure they can excel.
Applicants should show enthusiasm towards joining our dynamic, committed and supportive team. We welcome applications from qualified teachers, who can demonstrate the highest standards of delivery in order to raise attainment and are committed to motivating young people. We welcome applications from NQTs as well as experienced applicants.
We can offer you
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further
- Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
- An outstanding professional development programme
- Health Care Benefits Plan
- Child Care Voucher scheme
- Extra curricular sporting clubs for staff
- On site staff car park
The Duston School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check will be required for the post. We reserve the right to close this vacancy should we receive an overwhelming response.