Teacher of History (preferably with Politics)
Closing date: 12 Noon, 19 June 2019
Salary: Main Pay Scale/UPS
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Contract type: Full/Part time
Start date: 1st January 2020 or sooner if possible
We are an outstanding mixed grammar school with an exciting opportunity for an excellent teacher to join our History department.
We can offer you:
● a school full of students who are keen to learn (“Seldom have I seen a school where students are so universally positive and enthusiastic about their learning” –HMI)
● a strong commitment to your own professional development
● the chance to work in excellent, new facilities where the physics and all sciences are very popular and highly respected
We would like you:
● to be a good teacher, ambitious to improve to outstanding with our support
● to have high expectations of yourself, your staff and our students
● to be/become an effective leader with a passion for improving the delivery of your subject’s curriculum
● to be committed to improving the life chances of young people
● be willing to commit to life beyond the academic curriculum
We have no age or experience profile in mind.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please click on the link for further details: