Sutton High School is seeking a well-qualified graduate to teach History to highly motivated and talented girls throughout the secondary age range.
The successful candidate should have experience of teaching up to A Level with the ability to extend beyond for Oxbridge candidates.
The ability to offer a second subject, at least to Year 9, will be an advantage for a full-time post.
About Sutton High School
Sutton High School is an academically selective independent day school for girls with an age range of 3 to 18 years. We are situated on a green and leafy site in central Sutton, close to excellent public transport links and major roads. Both Senior and Prep Schools are amongst the top schools in the country.
Sutton High School is characterised by a warm, happy and integrated community, where girls support each other to aspire and achieve.
Why Sutton High School?
The school is a member of the Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST) and the Girls’ Schools Association (GSA). Membership of the GDST, the largest group of independent girls’ schools in the UK, gives us unrivalled opportunities for training and sharing of good practice in teaching and learning.
Employee benefits include:
· Competitive salaries and pay progression
· Access to extensive professional development opportunities
· Training grants for qualifications
· Generous pension schemes
· Free life assurance benefit
· A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
· Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
· A Cycle to Work scheme
· Competitive terms and conditions of employment
For further details and to apply, please click the apply button.
Closing date: Midday, Monday 19th November 2018.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children, and child protection screening will apply to this post.