We are looking to appoint a talented and highly skilled classroom KS3/4 practitioner that prides itself on its well-planned schemes of work and exciting lessons to join our popular and successful Humanities Department.
The post would suit a committed and skilled teacher who wants to make a real difference and help all our students achieve the highest possible standards.
We can offer you:
- Outstanding 21st century facilities and well resourced
- Excellent Induction with staff wellbeing as its highest priority
- The opportunity to work alongside our dedicated and hard working English department
- Comprehensive Staff Welfare Package
- Relocation allowance up to £2,000
- Excellent professional development and guidance, with a strong NQT programme
The welfare of our staff is important to us. We are firmly committed to CPD and offer a comprehensive programme with superb promotion prospects and career development. Please contact email@example.com for further information.