Required for 1 January 2019 (or as soon as possible after this date)
Teacher of Home Economics (Full or Part time) An attractive TLR can be available to reflect the skills and experience of the right candidate
Our situation is simply described:
• We are one of the largest schools in Worcestershire, graded as Good with Outstanding features.
• We need an additional teacher to join a Home Economics Department that is already thriving.
As we sift the applications we shall have two questions in mind:
• Is this candidate capable of outstanding work in his/her own classroom?
• Has this candidate got the ability – whether actual or potential – to teach the range of courses run by the department which includes: Food Preparation, nutrition and Child Development
• That we either embrace experience or support potential
• That our staff are capable and committed
• That out facilities are first class
• Receive a salary based on MPR scales (Negotiable) plus a TLR for a suitable candidate.
For more information please visit our web site.
Closing date for applications: 9am 26 November 2018 Interviews will be later this week Droitwich Spa High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Droitwich Spa High School and Sixth Form Centre, a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales, company number 07666185. Registered office: Briar Mill, Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire, WR9 0AA