Why apply to be a Teacher of Food Technology?
Riverside School is seeking to appoint a teacher of Food Technology. This post provides a fantastic opportunity to work with state-of-the-art design and technology facilities and the school provides a superb professional development programme to allow you to become a highly successful teacher within the school. It is an excellent opportunity to join a growing innovative department.
Our relentless focus on teaching and learning and developing great teachers is our number one priority. Weekly one-to-one tailored coaching sessions, termly lesson study and generous time to plan means teachers are motivated and highly talented. There is a real sense of passion and determination that students and staff bring to all that they do, making Riverside School a superb place both to learn and to work. This is an excellent opportunity for an NQT or an experienced teacher in this rapidly expanding school.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to teach at all key stages.
- Show evidence of being, or having the potential to be, an outstanding teacher in the classroom.
- Contribute and show commitment to our innovative and forward thinking department.
- Play a full and active role in the life of the school.
- Be a reflective practitioner with focusses on continuous learning and development of practice.
- Want to make a real difference to the lives of all young people
In return, we can offer you:
- A cohesive team of people who believe in working collaboratively; sharing ideas and supporting each other.
- The opportunity to further develop innovative teaching and learning strategies to ensure students achieve excellence.
- Participation in lesson study to provide an opportunity for collaborative planning and the detailed and evaluative analysis of specific pedagogical foci.
- The chance to join a growing school with further opportunities for progression as the school reaches capacity.
- Unrivalled CPDL opportunities to further develop your skills as a classroom practitioner and to develop leadership skills as you progress.
- Purpose built and well-resourced design and technology department, with brand new food technology rooms.
If you share in our commitment to achieve excellence for all, we want to hear from you. Please apply at Riverside School Vacancies.
To find out more about our school please visit http://secondary.riversidecampus.com/.
Visits to the school before application are welcomed. Please contact Headteacher: Andrew Roberts, on 020 3946 588 or email email@example.com.
Location: Riverside School, Renwick Road, Barking, IG11 0FU
Closing Date: 28th January 2019
Preferred Start Date: July or September 2019
Salary: MPS or UPS (Inner London) £29,664 - £40,372 or £44,489 - £48,244 dependent on experience
Riverside School is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.