Are you an outstanding and inspirational Humanities teacher looking for a challenge?
Is it important to you to work in a school with strong and visionary leadership?
If so, then apply today to become part of a fantastic team at Cavendish School. The Headteacher is looking for a highly motivated, committed professional who is passionate and enthusiastic to join in the continued development and success of our exciting all-through status. If you have the skills, drive and enthusiasm this could be the perfect role for you.
This school offers:
• A permanent teacher role in a school that is one of the top performing schools in East Sussex
• An enthusiastic and committed department
• A strong and visionary leadership
• A vibrant community
• An exciting new environment in our all-through campus
• A grading of ‘good’ by Ofsted (Outstanding for EYFS), 2018
• Excellent CPD opportunities for all levels and interests
• Staff Wellbeing: a genuine focus on staff wellbeing
• Pupils who are motivated and keen to learn
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a Humanities specialist with initiative and ambition to challenge and motivate our pupils
• Establish and maintain high standards
• Bring the curriculum alive through inspirational learning
• Shape the learning of Humanities in a school that aims to become outstanding in the near future
• Have the ability to think outside of the box
• Believe in creating strong, positive relationships with the children, developing them personally, socially, emotionally and academically
• Have a commitment to personal and professional development
• Be a team player who is supportive of colleagues
The job role consists of:
• Having responsibility for teaching in assigned curriculum areas
• Taking responsibility and be accountable for pupil attainment and achievement, by tracking pupils progress and supporting individual pupils’ learning needs
• Being consistent in the delivery of all school’s policies and practice
• Supporting the Progress Leader to secure a high quality learning experience in tutor time
• Setting high expectations for all pupils through aspirational target setting
Leaders in this school have created a positive and productive teaching and learning environment where staff have creative autonomy and feel well-supported. The whole community is involved in all aspects of school life and the school has excellent relationships with parents and carers.
If you would like to join a school with a great focus on creating an inclusive environment and where children are empowered to be their best, then please apply. You will join a team of dedicated and caring staff in establishing outstanding teaching, learning and progress for all our children.